This Is Not Good is the sixth episode of the second season of F Is for Family and the twelfth episode, overall.
All hell breaks loose when Frank has to work one morning. This includes him dealing with Bob Pogo, Sue needing money for a prototype of her salad tosser, Kevin prematurely ejaculating during his date, Bill being unable to make it to his hockey tryouts, and Maureen needing a ride to Honeybee scouts.
When Frank's new job includes a stop at the airport, he ends up in a predicament with Bob. Kevin tries to get a date with a 'haircut' girl, but due to erection problems, he bails and this attracts the attention of Vic's new girlfriend. Also, Bill begins to enjoy lifting his legs on the law, much to the concern of his friend Phillip.
- Frank Murphy
- Sue Murphy
- Kevin Murphy
- Bill Murphy
- Maureen Murphy
- Bob Pogo
- Phillip Bonfiglio
- Vivian Saunders
- Haircut Girl
- Otto Holtenwasser
- Cutie Pie
- Scoop Dunbarton
- Colt Luger
- Roger Dunbarton
- Queen Bee
- Jimmy Fitzsimmons (Mentioned)
- Vic Reynolds (Mentioned)
- Babe Bonfiglio (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Brandy Dunbarton (Indirectly Mentioned)
- Title Reference: The Family experiencing Problems when Frank takes an Half a Morning Shift. Specifically, Frank's Extra Shift inadvertently leads to a Chain Reaction, which are:
- Frank stealing from Sue's Stash due to Bob Pogo eating all his Inventory.
- Sue selling her Locket in order to pay for the Prototype because Frank stole from her Stash.
- Kevin being statutorily raped since he was unable to enter his House.
- Bill unable to attend Hockey Tryout, regardless of being told that Frank will take him there, and becoming Cruel (thus causing him to lose his friendship with Phillip)
- Maureen having no ride to Honeybee Scouts.
- Kevin loses his virginity.
- Because Bill was unable to attend the Hockey Tryouts, he becomes more rebellious and starts to have a hatred towards his father (similar to Kevin).
- Maureen shouted her hatred towards her Family in a similar way Bill did in "O Holy Moly Night".
- Bob Pogo regrets letting Frank go after working with Scoop for 2 months.
- According to Kevin, this episode starts on February 21, 1974, 10 days after the events of the previous episode, this episode also ends on February 22, 1974.