Lifted Riffs is a hard rock band from West Hamptonton, England. They appear to be very popular, as the ladies in the audience of one of their concerts were turned on by them. They sing mainly about sex.
One of their songs is called "My Pickle".
- The Lifted Riffs are based on Led Zeppelin.
- Their name is a reference to the accusation that Led Zeppelin stole the opening riff of Stairway to Heaven from the song "Taurus" by the band Spirit. Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were cleared of plagiarism charges in a court of law.
- Led Zeppelin have had to give song credits to many of their songs to other people they have "lifted riffs" from.
- Their bass player resembles Lemmy Kilmister, down to his Rickenbacker 4003 bass and mobius/handlebar style moustache.
- Led Zeppelin is one of Bill Burr's favourite bands, with their drummer Jon Bonham being a huge inspiration for BIll's drumming. He regularly discusses him in his podcast.
- West Hamptonton is a parody name based on English place names.
- The lyrics parody the sometimes obvious allusions to male genitalia, and general hyper-masculinity of metal bands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.