Hey, leave no man behind. The Air Force takes care of their own.
|—Chet to Frank|
Chester "Chet" Stevenson was a recurring character and the main antagonist of the 3rd Season of F is for Family. He was a friend to Frank because he's a colonel of the Rustland Air Force Base. He entered the Air Force training program in 1947, at age 18, and was sent over to Korea in 1950. He was sent to Vietnam when America first entered the war as a Colonel, where he got his wife, Nguyen-Nguyen. He returned to the U.S. a few years before Season 3. He is voiced by Vince Vaughn.
- Are You Ready For Summer? (On Parade Float)
- Paul Lynde to Block
- The Stinger
- Mr. Murphy's Wild Ride
- Battle Of The Sexes
- Punch Drunk
- Summer Vacation (Cameo)
- It's In His Blood
- Frank The Father
- Father Confessor (Mentioned)
- Murphy and Son (Mentioned)
- Chet appears to have died, as in the Fourth season his former wife, Nguyen-Nguyen was being held accountable for "Murder, rather than "Attempted Murder." on the Newspaper of episode 3. This is also confirmed when Frank passed by Chet's house and said "You were the lucky one, Chet," in Murphy and Son.
- In Mr. Murphy's Wild Ride, Chet references his wife, Nguyen-Nguyen, saying "She's crazy about me. All night long she calls out my name in her sleep--Chet Chet, Chet Chet!" The word "Chết" in Vietnamese translates death." This heavily implies that his abuse driven his wife insane, and possibly gave her schizophrenia. Chet likely knew this and used this to his advantage until his death.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/fisforfamily/comments/h99pz8/chets_age/fuxhc6a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
- ↑ A newspaper in episode 4x03 confirmed that Nguyen-Nguyen killed Chet.